UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS AS A SERVICE
UCaaS refers to a phone system that uses Voice over Internet Protocol to provide a Cloud based phone system for businesses. Often this service is provided by a network service provider as part of an overall network solution.
Examples of some UCaaS services include:
- Voice and telephony, including mobility
- Meeting solutions: audio conferencing, video conferencing, and web conferencing
- Messaging: email with voicemail and unified messaging
- Presence and instant messaging
- Clients, including desktop clients and thin browser clients
- Communications-enabled applications, like integrated contact centers, communications platforms as a service, and workstream collaboration
WHY BUY A CLOUD SYSTEM OVER AN ON-PREMISE PHONE SYSTEM?
The hosted infrastructure required to provide UC functions (chat, presence, etc.) resides in the data center of your service provider. Your IP connection to the cloud allows users to access that functionality.
Enjoy ultimate flexibility as access to “seats” are typically purchased every month and can scale up and down as needed. There is none of the capital equipment or hardware costs associated with legacy phone systems.
Benefits you need:
- Employee mobility
- Ongoing cost savings
- Local virtual phone numbers
- Quick install
- Easy to use
Diverse Technology: Optimize your business communications with enterprise-class voice, fax, text, call handling, mobile apps, and BYOD capability.
User Experience: Provide a consistent feature set and user experience to all users around the globe.
Integration: Seamlessly integrate with business applications.
Smart Phone: Integrate BYOD smartphones and tablets into business phones.
Anytime, Anywhere: Manage your entire system whenever, wherever you want.
Contact Millennia Technologies for an assessment of your current voice solution. We’ll identify any gaps, areas of improvement and options for future voice collaboration solutions.