If you’re wondering about what the term “carrier services” implies, you’re not the only one. Every modern business has two things in common that help them to conduct business on a regular basis – the telephone and an Internet connection.
Even though most are aware of the brand names like AT&T, Century Link, etc. they do not know about the regional Internet and phone service providers. It is these service providers who are known as Internet carriers, and they form the backbone of the international brands that are widely recognized.
How do carrier networks work?
A carrier network, in simple terms, is proprietary infrastructure belonging to authorized telecommunication service providers like AT&T, Verizon, or Sprint as well as regionalized CLECS throughout the Midwest and the US.
Carrier networks are responsible for distributing a huge amount of data over great distances. The medium responsible for conveying long-distance communication is often known as the backbone, which is now often built around fiber optics. Internet service to individual business users can occur through fiber optics in most cases, but modes like wireless, cable and satellite Internet aren’t uncommon.
How can this benefit my business?
Take a look at the following advantages:
- Get robust features to stay connected with local phone services and voice lines to keep your business running smoothly.
- The dedicated networks can provide voice and/or data solutions that maximize efficiency and capacity while protecting critical data applications with top-notch security.
- Get high-speed Internet access ranging from cable connections to blazing fast fiber, managed solutions, and/or dedicated connections to meet every need of your business.
- Millennia isn’t bias towards any carrier. We represent you as our customer so we always have your best interest in mind, not the carriers’.
- By working through Millennia for your network voice and data needs you’ll have a set of eyes within your chosen carrier (account manager) and also Millennia’s transparent approach to give you a set of eyes outside your organization.
Why work with Millennia carrier services?
Millennia will not only help your business in becoming more efficient, but they will also take a huge chunk of the workload by managing processes on your behalf. Millennia is an established agent for virtually every carrier throughout the entire country and also acts as the Master Agent in some cases.
We help businesses of different sizes better understand their needs and take into consideration the requirements in developing networks that also match their budgets.
Millennia can also better manage the deployment process on the back end while still securing better pricing on your behalf on the front end. Since Millennia does so much volume with a large number of carriers, they are able to provide attractive rates that individual salespersons may not be able to provide to their prospective clients.
- Voice & Data Network Architecture/Design
- Network & Billing Assessments – Local, Long Distance, Network, Internet
- Carrier Consultations
- Wireless WAN Network Services
- Colocation & Data Center
- Cloud Services & Hosted Applications
If you wish to learn more about our Carrier Services and receive a Network Assessment click HERE.