When it comes to business phone systems, very few companies can compare to the finesse of Mitel. Backed by a reliable uptime of more than ninety-nine percent, Mitel’s phone system is available in both on-premise and cloud-hosted options. This means you can get all the tools needed to run a thriving call center, without spending a fortune. Here are just a few of the features that make Mitel’s phone systems worth considering for your call center.
- Multiple deployment options: Since it’s available both on-premise and in a cloud-hosted solution, small and medium-sized businesses can now take advantage of a wide variety of amazing tools but with multiple pricing options.
Both options have their perks: the on-premise option gives you complete control over system maintenance while the cloud-based option lets Mitel work on the backend.
- Call center packages: Stop worrying about purchasing individual phone systems for your business and call center needs. Get a complete solution with Mitel’s call center package. With features such as call recording and call history, to 3-way conference calling and voicemail to text conversion, you get it all with one, simple platform.
The package also gives you excellent integration options to partner up with other popular CRM programs including, NetSuite, Salesforce, Zen Desk, Microsoft Dynamics, and more.
- Excellent customer service: Mitel doesn’t focus on “customer service,” but focuses on a broader term, “customer experience.” This means the support staff of the company takes a personal interest in your problems and provides you with cutting edge troubleshooting techniques to get to the core of your issue.
The company has also partnered up with local retailers and dealers that are close to your area to get up close and personal with your needs.
- Flexible Payments: While the on-premise system of Mitel is available at a one-time cost, business owners can opt for monthly payment plans with the cloud-hosted system.
No matter what your choice, you can always expect to get more than your money’s worth with the company’s features and services.
- Stands Up to the Competition: While there are other phone systems out there, some even available at a lower cost, those companies don’t always stand up to the pressures of the industry. One such competitor is Avaya. While they offer many of the same services, Avaya recently filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, raising concerns about the way they run their business. When it comes to keeping your business connected and your call center up and running, it’s sometimes worth paying a little extra knowledge you are getting a company that is reliable, responsible, and will be around as long as your business is.