Tired of outdated phone systems that don’t work as hard as you do? To keep your business going, you need employees who collaborate easily, will work with your CRM and ERP, be flexible and help you get stuff done. So, if your phone system were a prospective employee, would it make the cut or be fired before the end of the first week? Your phone system should function like an ideal employee. If you work with Mitel Connect, it can.
Check out the resume and find out if Mitel Connect should be your next hire.
What is Mitel Connect?
The Mitel Connect platform is an intuitive user interface that utilizes either an onsite, cloud or hybrid combination for seamless business communications. This engineering changes how businesses communicate with a new collaborative experience that focuses on uniting groups through their individual preferences. Companies can gain flexibility, mobility, and customer information through enhanced collaboration with employees, partners, and customers. All while lowering IT expenses.
This state-of-the-art solution works to simplify the way IT deploys, scales, secures and manages the phone system. The structure is designed to help companies grow and scale as their business needs change.
Connect’s features include:
- Allows you to communicate according to your individual preferences with enhanced collaboration tools offering instant messaging, web and audio conferencing, desktop sharing, and point-to-point video
- Can take your conversations from an IM, to a call, to an online meeting, to a web desktop share with or without video – with a single click
- Eliminates the need for plug-ins, complicated set-ups, and multiple application windows and passwords before you can get your work done
- Custom call handling and routing for office and mobile devices
- Feature integration with collaboration applications for smartphones, tablets, and other wearable devices
- CRM integrations for Salesforce®, Zendesk®, Microsoft Dynamics® CRM, Desk.com™, NetSuite® & more.
- Additional specialized applications like voicemail forwarding to text, enhanced paging, integrated call recording, and emergency notifications.There are three deployment options available, ONSITE, CLOUD, and HYBRID to choose from to best meet the needs of your business.
The feature-rich Mitel Connect platform is simple yet intuitive. It sets the standard for a collaborative user experience by personalizing enterprise communications. Mitel Connect saves time by focusing on removing limitations so users can focus on exchanging ideas, building relationships, and growing business.
Want to learn more and see Connect in action?
Millennia Technologies will be heading to VanAndel Arena to host a Mitel Connect presentation and to enjoy a Grand Rapids Griffins game. Join us on January 20th as the Griffins take on the Chicago Wolves. We’ll be meeting for an exciting presentation on Mitel Connect, and after the presentation, we’ll gather at the VIP Crease Club to enjoy food, beverages, conversation and, of course, the game! Get all the details about how you can register for the event, here.