Even in the midst everything happening in 2020, the Millennia Technologies team has been growing! We’re proud to introduce our newest team members, Jonathan Gold and Tony Louangrathphithak.
Emerging Technology and Lead Sales Engineer
- What do you like most about your job? I like working with such a positive team. Everyone wants to get the job done and get it done right the first time. Everyone is friendly.
- What does a typical day look like for you? A typical day for me is in front of the screen (at least right now). Lining up vendors, talking about new technology, and thinking about how to take Millennia into the future.
- What are you currently working on? I’m working on lining up that new technology, SD WAN, UCASS, SECURITY, and everything we can do in the IOT (Internet of things).
- How long have you been in the industry? What is your background? I’ve been in the industry in one form or the other since 1996. I started in sales, then worked in sales engineering, deployment, Concept and Design, new technology development. My two major stops before Millennia were the CLEC World, AT&T and Dominos Corporate.
- What is your motto or personal mantra? My personal Motto is a question: “What good is a person that doesn’t seek to leave the world a better place than they found it?”
- What’s your favorite line from a movie? “You know I know. I know you know I know. We know Henry knows, and Henry knows we know it. We’re a very knowledgeable family.” (The Lion in Winter)
- Do you own any pets? If so, we need the details! No Pets. No Kids. My wife is far too busy raising me.
Senior Telecommunications Engineer
What do you like most about your job? Putting a smile on customer’s faces when you help fix their issues.
What does a typical day look like for you? I wake up feed my 2 yorkies “Ace and Mino” then do my morning back stretches on my CHIRP Wheels.
What are you currently working on? Not currently working on it but I am planning to pick back up doing videography soon.
How long have you been in the industry? What is your background? I have been in the Telecommunications industry for over 8 years now. I have a background in Networking as well.
What is your motto or personal mantra? My favorite quote or motto is “The price of greatness is responsibility” – Winston Churchill
What’s your favorite line from a movie? “You’re Killing Me, Smalls!” – The Sandlot
Do you own any pets? If so, we need the details! I have 2 little Yorkies name Ace and Mino. Mino is about 4 years now and Ace is 3 years human years of course. 😊 Their personalities are total opposites of each other like Ying and Yang. Ace is the hyper one, always wanting to play fetch or tug on a rope. While Mino is the more chill and calm one, who just wants to play for a good 30 secs and chill. They both remind of the cartoon Garfield. Mino being Garfield the cat and Ace being Odie the dog.