As mobile technology increasingly blurs the traditional lines between personal computing and telecommunication, businesses are reaping the benefits of a cloud-based VoIP technological revolution to become more self-sustained and customer oriented. If you’re a business owner, CRM and phone integration can give your enterprise multiple advantages over using separate platforms.
No, this isn’t just about saving money; when VoIP telephone services work with CRM, your business stands a chance to take advantage of advanced CRM applications that provide all-around better customer service and also help in administration, decision-making, and raising greater revenue.
Why it’s necessary for phone and CRM to work together?
1. Automated tracking: When it comes to CRM, effectively recording information plays a key role for reference purposes. By knowing the customers, you have the ability to cater to their needs and requirements accurately. VoIP & CRM integration can automatically track data such as date and time of the call, the information of the person who called, and its purpose.
This benefit not only reduces the chance of losing data that often happens in manual data entry but also saves you a lot of labor cost.
2. Better all-around management: From tracking calls to pop-up notepads, cloud-based VoIP phone integration manages your employee interaction with customers and sales in the easiest way possible. There is no need to collect handwritten notes or open the CRM system during every phone call. This is because the integrated system knows when to open notepad for your employees to take notes.
Phone integration increases your ability to record and store more data. All without doing complete hardware or software update, which also saves you money.
3. Easier integration: A CRM-phone integration system integrates with your business’s current systems with absolute ease. The simplistic design and the capacity to be custom made to fit the needs of businesses make CRM and phone integration capable of replacing ERP hardware and software. A system that is built for integration of a phone and CRM will blend well with your current systems cheaply and efficiently.
4. All from everywhere: in Customer Relationship Management, Time is money. And time is what it takes to build a reputation, which in turns costs more money. With a cloud-based VoIP, your employees can dial any number without having to enter any phone numbers manually.
The CRM integration will allow your staff to call directly from websites. And, they automatically get access to the notepad, call logs, and data files at the end of the call. A cloud-based VoIP not only reduces costs but also fosters positive customer-employee interactions from the beginning.
List of integrable CRMs
Your choice of CRM software should perform either on-site or through cloud-hosted technology depending on your industry specific telephone networking needs. Thanks to Millennia’s partnership with Mitel, you can take advantages of these integrations:
1. Salesforce: this is one of the world’s largest CRMs that are entirely based on the cloud. The adapter of Mitel runs inside of the salesforce.com Web client to offer many advantages like “click to dial”, matching incoming records, etc.
2. Sage ACT!: ACT! Has millions of registered users and is considered to be a pioneer in the CRM sector. When Mitel and ACT! integrate, it leads to benefits such as incoming screen pop-ups showing crucial data points from the callers ACT! record.
3. Other integrations: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, NetSuite, LexisNexis Time Matters, Mitel EasyPop, Vertafore AMS360 are some examples of useful integrations that can significantly simplify your businesses’ CRM interactions.